Unibet offers sports betting, online casino, online poker, scratch cards, soft games, and live betting. They provide their services in 25 different languages and have gaming licenses in the UK, France, Malta, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Australia, Estonia, Germany, and Romania.
How to register at Unibet – Step by step
To sign up with Unibet.co.uk, you need to follow the steps below:
- Visit Unibet from this link;
- You will be directed to a form. Fill this form accurately;
- Give your postcode and contact number;
- Create your own username and password;
- If you have a promo code, click the yes box. To observe responsible gambling, make sure that your are at least 18 years old. Don’t forget to click the box that confirms your age;
- Read the terms and condition; (*Recommended)
- Click “Join“.
Sometimes, Unibet will need more than your personal information and will require supporting documents. In which case, the customer will inform you and guide you throughout the process of submission.
Once you’ve created your Unibet account and made the first deposit, it will be automatically activated, and you can start betting on your favourite market/s.
Because of licensing and other legal requirements, Unibet will ask you to confirm your accounting. You can do this by uploading pictures of valid documents.
To verify your payment method, address, or identity, follow the steps below:
- Go to this link.
- Gather the documents listed on the page and take a photograph or scan them. Make sure that image is in colour and does not exceed 10MB; all the four corners are clearly visible; the letter is not older than 3 months; your ID has not yet expired; all the information in the documents is visible; the debit or credit card is signed;
- Once you’re sure that you’ve covered all the requirements, upload the pictures.
- Unibet will send you a confirmation e-mail once all documents are verified. This will be completed within 3 business days.
If you can’t login your account, then you must have gotten your password incorrectly. When this happens, you can follow the steps below:
- Click the link “Forgot?” found in the login box;
- Follow the instructions given in it;
- You will need to remember the answer to your security question. If you don’t remember that, at least remember your username or e-mail address.
- You will be sent a password reset e-mail. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your spam box;
- Use the given password to login to your account.
With its green colour scheme and bubble logo, the Unibet layout can be considered fun. However, when you look at the design, everything is laid out carefully, so it appears clean. Navigating the site is secure and smooth, and you’ll not have any problem finding anything. The design is simple but sleek. Without a doubt, Unibet has an aesthetic appeal. It can attract all sorts of players, mainly because unlike other bookmakers, it’s lighter and feels more welcoming.
For available markets, Unibet highlights the horseracing and the greyhound market. However, Unibet also offers members access to other sports markets such as football, tennis, American football, darts, snooker, mixed martial arts, rugby, wrestling, and even some e-sports.
Due to a risk-reducing algorithm created by the Unibet system, the chances of losing a lot of money becomes less. This system is also known as hedging and is one of the time and tested methods used for reducing risks.
Unibet Sports offer: Get £40 Welcome Offer
The Unibet sign up offer is a beautiful one that gives players a chance to experience his or her first bet without having to lose money. The suggestion would be that if you lose money on your very first bet, your bet will refund to up to £40. With this, you can have a free bet of £40 in total. Along with this you will receive £10 more but for the Casino. Included in the offer, you will also get free access to Unibet TV for in-play betting opportunities. Besides this offer, there are so many great one’s Unibet bonuses. There you can find all the terms and conditions.
The following terms and conditions would apply to get the offer:
- You will be refunded an amount of up to £40 if you lose money on your first bet.
- To withdraw the money from the refund, you must first have to wager the bonus three times. For instance, if you get a bonus of £10, you must bet £30.
- If you want to wager the bonus amount at the Casino, you should roll over it 25 times.
- Cashed-out bets will not be considered as bonus waging and will not contribute to the requirement of withdrawing the bonus offer.
- This bonus will only apply to your first bet. Once you win your first bet, you will not receive this bonus.
- You must first make an initial deposit of minimum £10. The bonus will only be processed once the bet has settled.
- This bonus will have an expiration date of after 60 days after getting the bonus amount.
- Only bets with odds of 1.4 and above will be considered.
- The 10 GBP Casino bonus must be wagered 35x times at the Casino section of Unibet. Then you will be able to withdraw it. You have 30 days to do that.
- You have to be of legal age to sign up for the website.
- Unibet 90+ Cashback – If a goal in a football game made in 90 minutes, you will be able to get a total refund of £30 for your bet. To be a part of the promo, you must place five or more in-play bets for football worth £10 from Monday to Sunday.
- 25% Profit Boost on Premier League – You can get a profit boost of 25% on Premier League bets. To make a bet, you have to bet 1×2 fivefold seasons from Monday to Thursday in the Premier League season.
- Free £10 In-Play bet – You can get a total £10 free bet for every week whenever you make a bet of more than £10 on football. You can take part in this promo from Monday to Sunday.
Live bettings (In-Play)
The in-play feature of Unibet for sports games showcases the data from games that are happening live. With the in-play feature, you’ll be able to see what games being play at the moment as well as the score and the odds. You will also be able to monitor the upcoming games that you may place bets.
For sports games, there is a live streaming option that allows you to watch the games live on your Unibet platform. You can monitor the score, the odds, and each movement of the players as everything is happening.
Horse racing and Greyhounds
Unibet offers horseracing and greyhound betting events from the UK and Ireland. These matches are usually featured live with videos and statistics about the races, trainers, and jockeys. With the greyhound races, you can view the race number and the distance remaining with your race card. These features assist players in making better betting decisions.
The horse racing, sports and greyhound racing games would have its cash out options that allow you to settle a bet in the middle of the game. Unibet allows its members to call off a bet and take the returns on the spot. It is can found in the Sportsbook Live Betting section of the website. Do take note that this can only be done in the in-play games.
The casino of Unibet has a lot of games that offered. Just like regular casinos, Unibet offers games such as slots, jackpots, roulettes, and cards.
The live casino feature of Unibet offers a live casino experience wherein you can play casino games the same way as you play in a real casino complete with the dealers and the betting tables. Some of the games offered would be roulette, blackjack, poker, baccarat, and more that can play.
The poker games of Unibet can either played on a downloaded software that you can install to your computer and also you may play it on your browser. However, not all browsers would support the poker game. It works best with Safari, Firefox, or Google Chrome. Unibet also offers regular tournaments to players who are very serious with their poker games.
Aside from what mentioned above, Unibet does not have a Virtuals section that shows broadcasts of the sports games. It is can all seen in the live streaming feature.
For payment methods, you are allowed to deposit money into your account through Mastercard and Visa debit or credit cards. You may also use prepaid cards like Ukash or Paysafecard. Online money transfer facilities are also allowed. The facilities that Unibet allows are Neteller and Skrill.
As for the limits that would go with the payment methods, there is no limit to the deposit amount. Most of the payment methods allowed only to take a max of 3 minutes before the money goes in. For bank transfers through, it would take 2 to 3 days.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||€10||€13,000||Instant||€15||€50,000||1-3 working days|
|Bank Wire Transfer||No limit||No limit||1-3 working days||€15||No limit||3-5 working days|
|Neteller||€15||€13,000||Instant||€15||€13,000||up to 12 hours|
|Skrill||€15||€13,000||Instant||€15||€13,000||up to 12 hours|
|Trustly||€5||€6,000||Instant||€10||€100,000||3-5 working days|
|EcoPayz||€15||€13,000||Instant||€15||€13,000||up to 12 hours|
|MasterCard||€10||€13,000||Instant||€15||€50,000||1-3 working days|
|Instant Bank Transfer||€10||€10,000||Instant||-||-||-|
|Direct Bank Transfer||-||-||-||€10||€100,000||3-5 working days|
Now, let’s talk about mobile service. For mobile users, Unibet has a mobile app for all the categories of the games that they offer. There is an app for the sports games, an app for the casino games, an app for the poker, an app for a spin city, and an app for the Betup game. All of these apps can found on the Unibet website, and they are applicable for both Android and iOS phones.
The affiliate program of Unibet allows members to refer friends to the website and earn a total of £40 per successful referral. Members get paid cash deposited straight to their account which is withdrawable as a bonus. To join this affiliate program, members would have to activate the Refer a Friend program option in their account. You can join Unibet’s affiliate program from here: kindredaffiliates.com.
Unibet began in 1997 by Anders Ström. He wanted to be able to share his expertise in sports betting to help other players make better and more informed bets. Fast forward in the future, Unibet is now part of the Kindred group, one of the most massive betting, gambling, and gaming operations in Europe and the world.
In 2004, Unibet was registered on the Nasdaq Stockholm and was estimated to have about 15.8 million customers. In 2012, it was value reached up to 197.2 million GBP.
Unibet has received multiple awards from 2014 to 2016. These awards include Best Poker Affiliate Program 2016, Sports Betting Operator 2016, Innovation in Poker 2015, In-play Sports Operator of the Year 2015, Online Sportsbook Operator of the Year 2015, Innovation of the Year 2014, and many more.
Support and Customer care
The customer support team of Unibet is quite efficient and also very good for the customers. Unibet’s customer support has three types namely the phone assistance team, the online live chat system and the email system. The live chat and the emails are always attended to 24/7 while the phone lines would only be open from 7:00 to 1:00 UK time on weekdays and 7:00 to 23:00 during the weekends.
One of the best things about their customer support team is that they are very efficient about response time. The customer service representatives would usually respond in a few hours. For the live chat systems and the phone lines would usually reply right away. For the phone lines, it would take a while to talk to a customer service representative so you may have to wait a little bit.
As for the email, the email for the Unibet customer service is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is the main office located?
Unibet is a registered trademark in Malta, so the headquarters of the company are located there. Here is the address: Fawwara Bldgs, Msida Road, Gzira GZR 1405, Malta, on which you can take a look in Google Maps.
Final Verdict and Rating
For the overall rating of Unibet, the rate would be 9 over 10. About the games, there are a lot of choices to choose from and a lot of sports markets to look. For the features, the live stream and odds features would make it easy for members to monitor their bets and the games they’re betting. Its hedging system is also perfect for minimising losses on bets.
As for the aesthetic appeal of the website, it is not very flashy and not quite as appealing as other game websites. Functionality wise, the site is good, and you can find whatever you need quickly.
A con of the website would be the limited number of payment methods that are allowed for the site. Paypal, one of the most significant money transfer facilities, is not included. One colossal pro, however, would be the customer service of Unibet. About their customer service, their live chat and phone systems are easily able to attend to those who need help. Average response time is, and customer representatives are well trained to handle any queries.