Sportingbet is a company which has released one of the largest leading online platforms for sports bets on the market today. This happened back in 1998 and today the website is very popular and available in 26 countries. Sportingbet offers a mirror site for those players who are from countries with limited access.
This way all players can have unlimited access to Sportingbet and all that they have to offer. The site has more than 700 thousand active players from all parts of the world. Precisely because it is favored by so many people, Sportingbet has an official license which allows clients from all over the world to place sports bets online.
Sportingbet’s website is very thorough when it comes to useful information, but it is also very easy to use which makes it preferred and visited by thousands of sports-betting fans from all over the world.
In developing the site, Sportingbet’s team successfully incorporated both, some of the best and most interesting options and features, and an incredibly easy-to-use browsing system with access to almost any of the larger and more popular sports events in the world.
£50 RiskFree is a current bonus offered to any new client of the site, however, the condition is that you must register from the United Kingdom. But that’s not all – you can also receive an additional 25% bonus by winning a 5-fold multibet. Sportingbet also offers its clients the exclusive Cash-out option!
Why do we have to use a mirror link?
The necessity for an alternative began when the State Gambling Commissions restricted access to the bookmaker in many countries. This restriction was implemented due to the fact that Sportingbet does not have a license for many European countries. Not to worry! The company has developed an alternative website so that all European players (and not only) can play without a problem.
Which link is currently working?
As of now, you can use the following link which will assure you access to Sportingbet: sportingbet174.com.
A few alternative websites which no longer work:
The aforementioned links were active several months ago, however, a ban was placed in a number of European countries or rather a filter by different Internet providers.
What do people search in Google to find an updated mirror link?
A list of phrases which will direct you to websites proving access to the bookmaker:
- link for sporting bet
- sportingbet link
- sportingbet alternative site
- mirror link sportingbet
*For those of you who do not wish to use a mirror link, you can read this article with instructions on how to access Sportingbet using a proxy server. The instructions are for: Chrome, Mozilla, IE and mobile devices such as: iPad/Iphone.
New: Are you looking for a licensed bookmaker? Efbet already has an issued license from Malta and Bulgaria, and most European players can bet with them without a problem. Here is an article offering more information on Efbet.
Available sports at Sportingbet
Sportingbet is a leader when it comes to online betting because it offers more than 8000 different betting options daily in nearly 30 sports categories.
Here are some of the available sports on the website:
- Motorcycle racing
- Horse racing
- Ice hockey
- Motorcycle sports
- Winter sports
- Virtual sports
- Formula 1
How do we register?
Below we have described how to register at Sportingbet easily and without a problem.
- Enter Sportingbet using this link; (or use the alternative – sportingbet174.com)
- Choose “Open An Account” from the top left menu;
- A second window will open where you must enter your personal data correctly and carefully. The data includes: first and last name, country, city/town, address, valid email, desired account password. Last but not least, you must enter a phone number and desired currency;
- Read and accept the conditions at the registration!
- Click on the red button Open An Account, and you should be done with your Sportingbet registration.
Here is an illustration showing you how to register and what to focus on.
Design and structure of the website
Sporting bet has been designed in a way so that it can offer the most simple and easy access to all betting options that they offer to its clients. For those events which are the most popular and sought out there is even an option for instantaneous access. There is a special spot on the website where the most popular bets and coupons for the day are gathered together. Thanks to the easy access to the list of bets and the promotions sections, users can easily locate bonuses they can take advantage of, as well as all in-play bets and those which are upcoming. In addition,
Sportingbet also offers broad FAQs section where you will be able to answer almost any inquiry you may have regarding the website itself or the different betting options. This category includes a dictionary of sports betting terms as well as a special guide on how to place a bet (for all newcomers). You can navigate through the website using handy buttons, and you can’t miss the information on safe betting, betting rules, different sports, statistics, match results, affiliate and investors programs.
Even if you are newcomers in the world of online betting, you will be surprised by Sportingbet’s incredibly easy-to-use website and unbelievably intuitive design. In either case – whether you are a newcomer or an old dog in the trade, the chances of you having any difficulties with navigating through the website are slim to none. As we already mentioned, there might be some problems with access to the website, but the official one can be opened from the United Kingdom because Sportingbet has acquired a license. However, if you do happen to run into any problems, do not hesitate to contact the wonderful customer care team. You can just click on the “Help & Contact” us button located in an easy location – at the top right of the site – and you will get a lot of information regarding bets.
Betting options of Sportingbet
Sportingbet offers its clients in-play bets 24/7 in different areas and sports. The website will always display those bets which you have already made as well as those which could yet be made. Because of this, Sportingbet is appropriate for anyone who has a bit of free time on their hands for betting. Moreover – each player will have a wide variety of choices since the site offers more than 8000 different events daily. At Sportingbet you can also choose from a number of markets such as final score, overall number of goals in the match, both teams to score or “Draw no bet“, meaning that in case of a tie the bet would be annulled. And that’s not all; the site also offers goal Handicap, exact score, as well as first half/second half markets.
The aforementioned betting markets are typical at other bookmakers as well, but at Sportingbet you have the chance to bet on the number of cards, the minute of the first goal, who will be goal master and goal intervals by the minute. We also have to mention that the offers are available not only for the most popular sports tournaments but also for those who are less known. The only difference is in the odds.
Bonuses and promotions for the Sportsbook section
Sportingbet bonus code 2017:
£100 welcome offer
Football ACCA Insurance
up to £25 refund
10 Free Spins + £100 Bundle
Football ACCA Insurance
up to £25 refund
1. A £100 Welcome Offer:
- You must make an initial deposit of £10 or more in order to qualify for a 100% return bonus (up to £100). Your initial deposit is the one that qualifies for the bonus.
- Your placed bets must be finalized to the value of 4 times the deposited amount before you can claim your bonus.
- Your finalized bets have to be the value of 4 times you deposit plus the returned bonus in order to make a withdrawal.
- Only new registrations can take advantage of this offer. Existing customers DO NOT qualify.
- If all the requirements for the turnover of this bonus are not met within a 90 day period after registration all bonus funds will be relinquished.
- Casino and Games do not count for this offer. Bonus amounts must be placed on Sportsbook markets only.
- If any funds are withdrawn before the turnover requirements for this offer are met all bonus funds will be relinquished. The offer will no longer be available.
- Single bets placed on less than uneven odds (2.0 and such) do not counts towards the turnover requirements for this offer. If multiple bets are placed at least one must be on even odds (2.0 for example), or bigger in order to qualify for the requirements.
- Bet placed only on first selection of any marker and/or combination (pre-match and In-Play) will count for the turnover requirements. Consecutive bets placed on any selection of any market/combination do not count towards the requirements.
- Any Cashed Out bets or bets on Asian handicap and Goal Line markets (both pre-match and In-Play) do not count towards turnover requirements.
- This offer is valid from December 1st, 2016 and is available for new registration on desktop, mobile or tablet devices ONLY for customers from the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Sportingbet reserves their right to refuse the offer to a customer if there is reason to believe that the customer has a history of or is now abusing or cheating the bonus system in any way.
2. Welcome Bundle
1st Welcome Bonus
- A 100% Match based on the 1st deposit of a New Player and their play at Sportingbet Casino or Sportingbet Games;
- In order to qualify, a £10 deposit is required as well as a £10 bet placed in either section and the 1st maximum bonus amount is £50 while the minimum is £10 (only multiples of £10).
Note: The bonus will appear in clients’ account within 48 hours of their first deposit and placed bet of £10 or more. Only bets placed on the same day as your 1st deposit (until 23.59 BST) and those placed on SB Casino or SB Games (not including Live Casino) will qualify for this bonus.
2nd Welcome Bonus
- A 200% Match based on the 2nd deposit of a New Player and their play at Sportingbet Casino or Sportingbet Games;
- In order to qualify, a £10 deposit is required as well as a £10 bet placed in either section and the 2nd maximum bonus amount is £20.
- This bonus is available only for New Players and must be claimed within 7 days of the 1st Welcome bonus mentioned above.
Note: The bonus will appear in clients’ account within 48 hours of their second deposit and placed bet of £10 or more. Only bets placed on the same day as your 2nd deposit (until 23.59 BST) and those placed on SB Casino or SB Games (not including Live Casino) will qualify for this bonus.
3rd Welcome Bonus
- A 300% Match based on the 3rd deposit of a New Player and their play at Sportingbet Casino or Sportingbet Games;
- In order to qualify, a £10 deposit is required as well as a £10 bet placed in either section and the 3rd maximum bonus amount is £30.
- This bonus is available only for New Players and must be claimed within 14 days of the 2nd Welcome bonus mentioned above.
Note: The bonus will appear in clients’ account within 48 hours of their third deposit and placed bet of £10 or more. Only bets placed on the same day as your 3rd deposit (until 23.59 BST) and those placed on SB Casino or SB Games (not including Live Casino) will qualify for this bonus.
Football Acca Insurance
If you place a 5-Fold (or more) football accumulator, and if just one selection doesn’t go your way, your amount will be refunded in the form of a free bet of up to £25.
- The team, league or price doesn’t matter and there is no minimum of odds! Also applies for ALL pre-match and in-play football bets, straight Win-Draw-Win accas (90 minutes only) with 5 or more selections and the minimum qualifying bet is £5. Each bet must be resolved on the same day in order to qualify – meaning that all bets which qualify are determined by the date of resolve rather than date of placement.
- Bets which do not qualify for this offer:
- Alteration bets; only those which are made on a single line;
- Bets which for which the Cash-out option was used;
- Multiple bets where just one is postponed or canceled and the total bets left are less than 5;
- Duplicate or void bets;
- Bets placed on Special Enhanced Multiples.
- Non-refundable (Amounts won with free bet tokens will not be refunded!);
- Valid for a period of 7 days (can be used on any sport);
- Must be used as a Win Single on any sport (cannot be split into multiple bets!);
- Tokens cannot be redeemed partially. Free bets will be void if a player tries to place a bet with an amount less than the total value of the free bet.
3. 10 Free Spins
- 10 Free Spins available per customer at Sprotingbet Casino and Sportingbet Games. The Free Spins must be played on the Starburst slot (desktop and/or mobile devices) and are instantly credited once a player has registered.
- Any accumulated amounts from the Free Spins have a requirement of 50x wagering which must be played on the qualifying slot before a player can withdraw any kind of amount;
- Each player has 72 hours to complete this requirement;
- If a bonus is left unused or unredeemed it will be taken away along with any accumulated amounts attributed to it.
- Once logged in, player can track the bet amount at any time by clicking on the spanner icon on the bottom left of any game and then clicking on “Game History;”.
- If a player has in their account both deposited funds and a bonus amount, the system will always use your deposited amount first.
In the event of a complaint or dispute regarding this offer, please turn to the complaints procedure.
Among the most preferred new area in the world of online betting is the In-Play option. And it is the most liked one because it allows players to place bets even after the match has begun. In other words, the players simply react to what is happening in the events; they analyze the situation and bet based on that reaction and analysis. Of course, in most cases, the users have made their forecasts for the end of the game before its beginning. But, with the In-Play option players can correct a wrong prediction, change their minds and strengthen your initial hope.
In this regard, when a player wants to change their mind and, respectively, their bet, they can always withdraw the money used for the bet or the opposite – to increase their bets in regards to each following change in the match.
A large part of players choose precisely the In-Play option because it offers a more clear perspective of the match and how it may turn out.
Here is an example of how In-Play bets actually work:
There is a player who is backing-up a particular team and believes that they will win and that is why the player holds back on making a bet before the actual match. The player does this because they want to follow their chosen team and the other one during the first half of the match (or a set in tennis, for example), and see the trainer’s tactics, the physical form of the players and so on. After watching a part of the game, the player feels a lot more confident of their initial forecast and has the opportunity to even raise the bet.
Bet Slip feature
It is very simple to place a bet. After logging into your Sportingbet account you can see upcoming or current events right off the bat. And they are a whole lot because the website offers all sorts of leagues from any countries and sports divisions at the top of the main page.
Once you are ready to place your bets you just have to click on the chosen section and you will immediately see a bet slip.
Once the bet shows up you have to select the money amount which you wish to bet. In order to finalize the process and verify the personal data you have entered, you must click on “Confirm” or directly on “Place Bets,” (if you have made your settings so that there is no confirmation of the bet).
If you have not deposited an amount, then the button will have the text “Deposit and Bet”. (see the example picture)
In case the users run into any trouble with this function, they can find detailed information and a special guide on how to work with it in the extended “FAQ” which can be found in the “Help and Support” section.
Stop a bet using the Cash-Out option
For a while now, Sportingbet has implemented a feature which is preferred and desired by most modern fans on sports bets. This is the option allowing you to stop your bet – Cash-Out. It is intended to help you in cases when you have bet on particular matches but clearly things are not going your way for you or your account balance.
Using Sportingbet’s Cash-out option can protect you from possible losses by stopping your bet and getting back a certain amount offered to you by the bookmaker. Another case where you may need to use this option is when most of the events you have bets on have already finished and you are just waiting on one more, for example.
In the first case the bookmaker will offer you less money because it is assumed that the selections which are not completed yet will not be successful. And in the second case it is all about how many matches you have already won and you are still waiting on one or two to finish. With the second case the amount will be significantly larger and it may just approach the one if you do not stop your bet with Cash-Out. The decision is entirely up to you, but Sporting bet does give you the option to reinsure yourself even if you end up getting a smaller amount in the end.
How to access the Cash-Out button of the website following these steps:
- Enter Sportingbet and choose your desired match/matches;
- Place your bet;
- Once you have done that you will see a window to the right “Bet Slip” which displays your bets (as we already mentioned above);
- Choose “My Bets” -> and you will see current events you have already bet on.
Sportingbet’s casino is divided into several subsections in which you can find not only well-known games but also a large number of games to satisfy even the most capricious players. You can find classic Roulette, Black Jack, Jackpot games and all well-known Slots. If you are new to Sportingbet’s casino you can check out the most played games from the “Popular” button and once you have tried out a particular game you can add it to “Favorites”.
Live casino games with real dealers
The following section of the casino combines the games which are already well-known, the only difference being that here you play with real dealers. The connection is established through high-quality, high-resolution cameras which allow the players to feel as if they are playing at a real casino. This atmosphere is realistic and those who have not tried Sportingbet’s casino with real dealers have not really felt that adrenaline rush from enjoying the roulette or Black Jack.
The limits of the live casino start from £0.50 and can reach over £50 000 depending on the different markets. Aside from the fact that the dealers on the tables are very pretty they are also huge professionals in their area. Before they even started as online dealers they all had to pass a special training course after which only the very best are chosen for the job. Except from the classical roulette and Black Jack, here you can also find poker and the famous Baccarat.
All of these offers and possibilities are equal even to those of Bet365, as the last one includes a bonus of up to £200.
What are the available bonuses for the casino?
That’s right – there are bonuses at Sportingbet’s casino which tempt new players, and there is a specially developed promo program for each one of them. For a new account the bookmaker offers 10 Free Spins as well as a £100 Bundle bonus. Offers for existing clients are also varied and change almost every month. Thanks to these offers you can enjoy the real emotion of a particular game without risking a large amount of money because Sportingbet’s casino will give you the bonus as a supplement in the form of a free bet. Of course, in order to succeed in receiving these bonuses and withdraw them, you will have to follow certain rules and conditions.
A poker rooms from Paradise
Update: Unfortunately, as of 2016 the Paradise Poker room is no longer available on Sportingbet’s website!
Sportingbet uses the so-called poker room of Paradise, which was founded in 1998. This platform has proven to be one of the most reliable over the years. The players have a wide variety of the different types of poker such as: cash games and tournaments of Texas Hold’Em, Fixed Limit, Pot Limit, Omaha and even 7 cards stud or 5 card draw. Sportingbet and more specifically their poker room uses a certified software which guarantees you a better quality of the game and a positive experience. Personal funds are well-secured because the poker system uses an encrypted connection which prevents third parties from accessing your personal data. We can say with certainty that the game options, choice of tables and level of the players could satisfy even the most capricious clients.
Depositing and withdrawing funds
There is no tax at Sportingbet whether you are depositing or withdrawing funds from your account. In order to deposit money into your account you just need to login and look for the green button “Deposit” – located at the top of the menu. Follow the instructions and deposit the desired amount.
An alternative way for depositing and withdrawing funds is as follows:
- Login to your account and choose “My Account;”
- Make a deposit – “Deposit“
- Make a withdrawal – “Withdraw“
- Or browse through your history of transfers – Account History
From here you have 3 choices:
Available methods for making a deposit at Sportingbet:
- Credit or Debit card – If you have used a Visa card to make your deposit then that same card with automatically be used for amounts returned from the website as well as those set for withdrawal. Note: In case you have an English registration, then money returns can only be made with Mastercard.
- PayPal – you must have an account with PayPal which you have used to deposit money before you request a payment. There is no tax on transfers and the withdrawal minimum is £10/€10. Transactions with this method are made within 24 hours.
- Neteller – If you have made a deposit using this method, Sportingbet will use it for money returns as well as for taxes. It is extremely important that your full name and email are identical in your Sportingbet and Neteller accounts. If you withdraw funds with Neteller you will receive your money in one of the following currencies: EUR, GBP, USD and CAD.
- Skrill – if you use this method for deposits every transaction will be free from taxes.
- Bank Transfers – another easy method for reloading your account. This method is free from tax but it does take 3-5 days for your transactions to be made. The amount you deposit is adjusted in one of the following currencies: GBP, USD, CAD, HKD, SGD, SEK, DKK, EUR, CHF, AUD, JPY, IDR or HUF.
- CLICK2PAY – with this method you can withdraw from your account at Click2Pay free from tax. You must know that the name and email which you have used for your registration must be the same as those in your Sportingbet account.
Withdrawing funds at Sportingbet:
The most preferred methods are:
1. Bank transfers;
2. Credit or debit cards;
Mobile version and applications
For all of you who insist on making bets even when you are on the move Sportingbet offers an excellent mobile version of its website as well as free mobile applications. Most of the features available on the desktop version are also available on the mobile one. The application for Sportingbet can be downloaded from the App Store, but other than that you can try out the mobile version here – mobile.sportingbet.com – for smartphones and tablets.
Even new players will be able to make a registration and place bets with Sportingbet’s mobile version with ease. Everything remains pretty much the same on the mobile version and deposit and withdrawing funds can be made very easily through the mobile application of Sportingbet. Thanks to the HTTPS connection, Sportingbet’s website and the mobile application are completely secure including all of the clients’ personal data. Using the application is free – with the exception of the standard taxes placed by the client’s mobile service provider.
The only bad thing with the mobile version is that here – unlike the desktop version – clients are not to place free bets.
However, it is mentioned on the website that soon enough clients will be able to take advantage of free bets on the mobile version as well. This is a promise based on Sportingbet’s attempts of making the mobile version just as functional and enjoyable for clients as the desktop version.
New: Read more on how to download and install Sportingbet’s mobile application for Android and iOS phones.
A video review of Sportingbet
We, at Betenemy couldn’t resist putting a video analysis of Sportingbet’s website. In the video we have included main things that you should know about the bookmaker. We have shown you how to make a registration at Sportingbet using the newest alternative link which allows for full access to the site. The video also shows the steps on how to place a bet as and how to use functions such as Cash-out.
You can see the preferred methods and also how to contact customer care services. In this video we have talked about all the different sections of the site and at the end of the analysis we have given you our expert rating.
Sportingbet’s politic is to develop a trustworthy connection between the brand and the people. For this reason, the company has created a website offering the so-called affiliate partnership. On this website you can apply with your own site for the partner program. In order to be approved you must have a website which is sports oriented or a strategy for advertising the brand in different marketing areas. If you are accepted in the program you will have at your disposal lots of advertising materials in the form of banners and text links with an individual code that detects any forwarded visits which have happened through your website.
Their affiliate system is connected with the popular Income Access platform which has 17 different languages for the affiliate partnership site of Sportingbet. Payments are made monthly and the minimum amount for the client’s account in Sportingbet’s website is £20. If you have chosen Skrill or Moneybookers then the minimum is £50. If you want a direct bank transfer, then you should know that the minimum amount is £500.
Customer care and contacts
The customer care and contacts section can be found at the top right of the site as well as towards its end. And do not ignore the FAQ’s section as it is of very big help and covers a large part of all the frequently asked questions.
In case the section is unable to help, answer your questions or solve your problems, you can always contact an operator using the live chat option which is in real time. You can find this option in the FAQ section.
- Phones: Please select one of the telephone number mentioned below and state your user name and ID at the beginning of the conversation.
- UK: 0800 0280348 Free
- Canada: 1800 7649804 Free
- Finland: +358 942450416
- Sweden: +46 852500166
- Norway: +47 21950180
- Singapore: +65 31583907
- All other countries: +353 15110840
c/o Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd
85 St. John Street
Overview and rating of Sportingbet
For all users who wish to make sure that every sports event at Sportingbet could be a potential profit there is the In-Play option with which to test things out. Those who are just joining will be comforted by the intuitive website of Sportingbet. What’s more – the bookmaker constantly releases new promotions so that your experience could be even more exiting and profitable. Although Sportingbet has not acquired a license yet, Bulgarian players can access the site through a mirror link which is available for all clients.
Sportingbet is among the leaders when it comes to online betting. The company is well-known in the English market with its appealing sports offers. European players can access the website through a so-called mirror link, as an alternative. Sportingbet offers new clients of the Sports section a £50 welcome bonus and other promotions such as the Free Spin and a £100 Bundle in the casino. We can say with certainty that Sportingbet is a sure bookmaker and they will not mislead you!
Sportingbet is a platform with all included features for any type of a player in the world of online betting and all kinds of sports as well as casino games, poker, Back Jack and roulette.