|Bonus type||Description||Bonus Code|
|→ Welcome Bonus||Bet £20 & Get £10||Reveal Code|
|→ ACCA Boost bonus||Winnings up to 40%||Reveal Code|
|→ Best Odds Guaranteed||Max Bonus £1000||Reveal Code|
|→ Acca Insurance||Get up to £20 worth of free bets in cashback||Reveal Code|Where to enter the bonus code?
1. See the available bonuses and reveal the desired code.
2. You will be redirected to the bookmaker’s website, where you have to click on the “Register” button.
3. When you do that, you will see the registration form which requires your details. Fill in the different fields.
4. You will see a “Registration Code” button. There you can fill in your code, but even there is not a code at the moment, you can get a bonus.
5. Complete the registration and make your first deposit into your new account. Then you will be able to receive a bonus amount.
138.com Welcome Offer – Bet £20 Get a £10 Bonus Token
138.com is known to be one of the more interesting online gambling platforms that have very simple but attractive bonuses. The very first bonus that you’ll be experiencing is the welcome bonus wherein you can get £10 when you bet £20. It’s pretty much like a free bet after you make a bet. When you register on the website, you’ll be able to get the bonus right after you fulfil a few wagering requirements. It’s a really simple bonus that allows you to get some quick cash. Here are some of the important terms and conditions that you have to take note of to avail the bonus:
- You must make an initial bet of at least £20 in order to qualify for the bonus.
- You have to make that bet 1.8 odds or higher.
- If you lose the bet, you’ll receive your £10 token two days later.
- You must bet that free £10 token within 7 days so you can withdraw the bonus amount.
- This welcome bonus is only available once per customer.
- This welcome bonus can’t be used along with other bonuses.
- This bonus is only available for those 18 years old and above.
Bonuses for Existing Customers
Now, the welcome bonus isn’t that big as compared to other platforms’ welcome bonus, but it’s really easy to get. The requirements are also very minimal and the instructions aren’t complex.
Aside from that though, you’ll find other pretty good bonuses that are also easy to get. This time, you’ll see a lot of cool bonuses targeted to existing customers instead. Two of them would be the ACCA Boost, Best Odds bonus, and the ACCA Insurance. Here are a few details on them that you may want to know.
ACCA BOOST – Top European Leagues
- The first on the list is the ACCA Boost bonus which is applicable only for football bets in the Top European Leagues. You will be making bets on 4 selections on Top European football leagues in which you can boost your winnings up to 40%. The earnings you make will depend on how many folds or bet selections you make. Here are the terms and conditions you have to take note of:
- 4 folds will get you 10% boosts.
- 5 folds will get you 15% boosts.
- 6 folds will get you 20% boosts.
- 7 folds will get you 25% boosts.
- 8 folds will get you 30% boosts.
- 9 folds will get you 35% boosts.
- 10 folds will get you 40% boosts.
- Bets only on English Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, FA Cup, Ligue 1, English Championship, Bundesliga, and English League 1 and 2 are allowed.
- Qualified games can only be played on one weekend.
- The maximum amount to earn is £1,000.
- You will receive earnings in the form of Bonus Tokens.
- The bonus tokens will be given in 3 days after fulfilling the requirements.
- This welcome bonus can’t be used along with other bonuses.
Best Odds Guaranteed
The Best Odds Guaranteed bonus is also another really simple bonus that you can avail of if ever you like horse racing. Horse racing in 138.com guarantees you extra earnings if ever you win your bet. This bonus only applies to single and combo bets placed every 9 AM on the races. With this promo, you can surely get a lot of extra benefits just by betting on horse races. It makes your horse racing experience safer and a little more exciting. With this promotion you can get £1000 maximum bonus.
The third bonus would by 138.com’s Acca insurance bonus. This is a pretty interesting insurance promo wherein you can get a cashback if you miss out an ACCA bet. It’s possible for you to get up to £20 worth of free bets in cashback for betting 6 fold football bets. Of course, this bet is only activated when you lose on one leg. The catch is that you have to make a minimum bet of £5 on a match odds selection. It must have six legs all with odds of 1.2 or higher. If ever one of your selections loses, then you can get your refund equal to your bet amount. The cashback will usually be given in 24 hours but you must use the bonus within a week otherwise it will be forfeited.
Is there a mobile offer?
As of now, there is no update on a mobile bonus offer exclusively for mobile users. There is also no mobile welcome bonus for the new mobile app and mobile platform users of 138.com. However, you may avail of all the existing bonuses offered by the platform using your mobile phone. For example, you may avail of the ACCA boost bonus using your mobile phone. You may check the ‘Promotions’ section of the website from time to time to see if they added a mobile exclusive bonus.
About the Company
138.com is an online gambling platform under parent company Fesuge Ltd. and is known in the East for catering to a lot of Asian markets. In fact, it is one of the market leaders in Asian countries complete with Asian handicaps and selections.
The company was founded in the year 2010 under the name 138SunGame. However, they eventually changed their name to 138.com in 2013 so that they could also target the European market.
The license of the platform is provided by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, which happens to be one of the strictest gambling regulators in the industry. Other than that, they also have a license by the UK Gambling Commission, which they acquired when they wanted to focus on the European market.
This is one of the reasons as to why they are very trusted in the east. The headquarters, though, can be found in Isle of Man, Douglas. Despite that, they have a very strong hold in the UK with a lot of football and horse racing markets to entice the market. In fact, they even sponsor English football names such as Watford and Newcastle United. Overall, they are quite known in both the UK and eastern countries making them a well-established brand.
One of the main attractions of the platform would be its insurance bonuses wherein you can place really safe bets. Because of this, a lot of newcomers don’t mind trying out the platform. This appeals to both the UK and the Asian markets.
One of the cons of 138.com is that it only has a few deposit and withdrawal methods. Despite this, though, all these payment methods work well and are pretty effective so you don’t have to worry about not being able to deposit or withdraw. Here are some of the payment methods and the details for each:
|Paymenth Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Paymenth Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||£10||£5000||1-3 banking days|
|MasterCard||£10||£5000||1-3 banking days|
|Visa Electron||£10||£5000||1-3 banking days|
Skrill, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron
To clarify your concerns about 138’s bonuses, head below for the FAQs.
To contact 138’s customer support team, use the contact details below:
Email:Help@138.com Phone: No Live Chat: Yes
Bonus Rating and Conclusion
Overall, 138.com has a bunch of very interesting and attractive bonuses. The welcome bonus for the sports market might not be the most generous that you’ll find in the online gambling scene, but it is one of the easiest to get. A lot of customers opt not to avail of welcome bonuses at times because the wagering requirements are way too difficult to fulfil or the bonus instructions are too complex. This one is downright simple wherein you have to just sign up, deposit the minimum, and play the free bet.
Aside from the sports welcome bonus, you’ll find a lot of other really cool bonuses as well. The ACCA boost, ACCA insurance and best odds guarantees can give you a nice edge for when you play in the sports market. The ACCA boost allows you to boost your earnings while the ACCA insurance keeps your bets safe. The best odds guaranteed, on the other hand, allows you to have a higher chance of getting a winning bet. All in all, the bonuses are unique and attractive in 138.com.
One of the main problems of the bonuses would be the restrictions. For instance, you can only use debit or credit card for availing of the bonus. This won’t go so well for customers who are uncomfortable using their cards in gambling websites.
As we mentioned, their bonuses aren’t that big but they’re easy to get. The thing about this is that their platform won’t be able to target really high rollers who want big bonuses. Of course, this is just a small con as a lot of players would still avail of small bonuses as long as they aren’t tricky to get. With all of that said, their bonuses deserve a score of 8.5 over 10.